Third Party Collections
Persuading delinquent customers to pay their bills is a challenge for many companies. GB Collects has succeeded in third party collections for over ten years. Our highly trained staff creates a sense of urgency to make sure delinquent customers hand over your money fast. With help from our professionals, your company will be impressed by our high net-back and fast recovery rate.
Each GB Collect employee combines the skills they develop from intense training with the following methods to deliver excellent collection results.
- Telephone Interaction
- Step Demand Letters
- Skip Tracing-locating process
- Business structure investigation strategy
- Chain of command-hierarchy step program
- Fast-Trac collection system
- Check By Phone, Fax, ACH, Mail, IRD for solutions to all payment environments
- A suite of business credit products
- 24/7/365 online access for our clients with on-demand reporting via Crystal Reports
- 24/7/365 online debtor payment portal
There is an art to collections and GB Collects knows every detail. We offer our clients complimentary training seminars to share our knowledge and help your company succeed. Clients will learn tips and techniques, FDCPA regulations and important topics in the collection industry.
Our training seminars will:
- Improve collection skills
- Improve knowledge of the industry
- Keep your employees motivated
- Eliminate frustrations
- Encourage growth and development
- Keep a competitive environment
When a debtor refuses to pay their delinquent account, GB Collects takes the collection process to the next level. With the client’s permission, we will forward the account to our elite worldwide attorneys from the Forwarders List of Attorneys who specialize in commercial law. Since 1922, The Forwarders List of Attorneys has excelled in credit and collections. They are highly accredited, qualified and approved in all aspects of collections.
The FLA is a member of:
- The American Collectors Association (ACA)
- The Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)*
- The Debt Buyers Association (DBA)
- The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC)
- The National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
To experience the most beneficial results, GB Collects works as a liaison between the client and the attorney. Our staff negotiates an agreeable rate and then provides monthly reports and timely status updates to keep clients up to date as we advance through the legal process.
Litigation Management is a fundamental component of the collection process. Our dedicated staff works hard to assure clients benefit from our services and obtain maximum recovery though the legal system. No account should go unpaid.
Customized Collection Letter Programs
To get debtors to pay their delinquent accounts fast, GB Collects personally designs letters for our clients. Each letter references your company on the GB Collects letterhead to guarantee the best results. The client can determine the specifications of their letters. They can customize the amount of letters, length of the campaign and wording.
First Party Collections
Many companies lack the time to concentrate on collections and other companies lack the resources. GB Collects will represent your company and remind your clients about their obligation to pay their bills. This soft customer service approach keeps your clients satisfied and collects the money owed.
Benefits of First Party Collections:
- Outsourcing delinquent accounts early will increase the chances we will collect the full amount owed
- Outsourcing first party collection reduces your operating expenses to allow your company to focus on your business
- GB Collects’ calls are more effective than written notices
Our collection professionals average over 16 years of collection experience. Although we are flexible to every industry, we specialize in:
- Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance Recoveries: Our veteran staff excels at recovering audit premiums, endorsements and non-funded deductibles. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for Workers Compensation, Excess and Surplus Lines, General Liability, Professional Liability, D&O and BOP carriers world-wide. GB Collects’ collection staff has a thorough understanding of commercial insurance and this extensive knowledge translates into significant cash returned to our long-term client family.
- Health and Life Insurance Recoveries: GB Collects represents seven of the 10 largest health and life carriers in the United States. Our HIPAA trained collectors recover premiums and claim overpayments for our long-term health and group life clients. We are producing premium recoveries from list-billed groups and self-insured groups (including ASO). Claim overpayments are diplomatically managed by our HIPAA trained teams. We are professionally collecting from hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, doctors’ groups and individuals.
- Wholesale and Distribution: GB Collects represents numerous manufacturers and distributers throughout North America. We reduce DSO for the food industry, building products industry and industrial distribution firms.
- Transportation: Our recovery agents are skilled at recovering delinquent freight bills for truck-load carriers, LTL carriers, air-freight forwarders and moving and storage firms. Along with recovering straightforward freight bills, we also collect for demurrage, equipment charges and storage fees.
- Commercial Leasing: Our customized collection team is efficient at collecting commercial deficiencies as well as ABS delinquencies. We are experts at recovering terminated leases and we also professionally managed ongoing lease agreements. In addition, we provide in depth skip tracing and complete portfolio scrubs.
- Environmental Services: GB Collects’ staff has over 10 years of experience servicing the environmental industry. We represent contractors, suppliers and laboratories involved with remediation and testing projects world-wide. Following chains of custody, we recover from sub-contractors. We also negotiate directly with general contractors and landowners. Our collectors have recovered over 50 million dollars in the past 10 years in this unique industry.