Persuading delinquent customers to pay their bills is a challenge for many companies. GB Collects has succeeded in third party collections for 20 years. Our highly trained staff creates a sense of urgency to make sure delinquent customers hand over your money fast. With help from our professionals, your company will be impressed by our high net-back and fast recovery rate.
Each GB Collect employee combines the skills they develop from intense training with the following methods to deliver excellent collection results.
- Telephone Interaction
- Step Demand Letters
- Skip Tracing-locating process
- Business structure investigation strategy
- Chain of command-hierarchy step program
- Fast-Trac collection system
- Check By Phone, Fax, ACH, Mail, IRD for solutions to all payment environments
- A suite of business credit products
- 24/7/365 online access for our clients with on-demand reporting via Crystal Reports
- 24/7/365 online debtor payment portal
There is an art to collections and GB Collects knows every detail. We offer our clients complimentary training seminars to share our knowledge and help your company succeed. Clients will learn tips and techniques, FDCPA regulations and important topics in the collection industry.
- Improve collection skills
- Improve knowledge of the industry
- Keep your employees motivated
- Eliminate frustrations
- Encourage growth and development
- Keep a competitive environment
When a debtor refuses to pay their delinquent account, GB Collects takes the collection process to the next level. With the client’s permission, we will forward the account to our elite worldwide attorneys from the Forwarders List of Attorneys who specialize in commercial law. Since 1922, The Forwarders List of Attorneys has excelled in credit and collections. They are highly accredited, qualified and approved in all aspects of collections.
- The American Collectors Association (ACA)
- The Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)*
- The Debt Buyers Association (DBA)
- The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC)
- The National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
To experience the most beneficial results, GB Collects works as a liaison between the client and the attorney. Our staff negotiates an agreeable rate and then provides monthly reports and timely status updates to keep clients up to date as we advance through the legal process.
Litigation Management is a fundamental component of the collection process. Our dedicated staff works hard to assure clients benefit from our services and obtain maximum recovery though the legal system. No account should go unpaid.
To get debtors to pay their delinquent accounts fast, GB Collects personally designs letters for our clients. Each letter references your company on the GB Collects letterhead to guarantee the best results. The client can determine the specifications of their letters. They can customize the amount of letters, length of the campaign and wording.
First Party Collections
Many companies lack the time to concentrate on collections and other companies lack the resources. GB Collects will represent your company and remind your clients about their obligation to pay their bills. This soft customer service approach keeps your clients satisfied and collects the money owed.
- Outsourcing delinquent accounts early will increase the chances we will collect the full amount owed
- Outsourcing first party collection reduces your operating expenses to allow your company to focus on your business
- GB Collects’ calls are more effective than written notices