- Telephone Interaction
- Step Demand Letters
- Skip Tracing-locating process
- Business structure investigation strategy
- Chain of command-hierarchy step program
- Fast-Trac collection system
- We remit weekly
- Check By Phone, Fax, ACH, Mail, IRD for solutions to all payment environments
- A suite of business credit products
- 24/7/365 online access for our clients with on-demand reporting via Crystal Reports
- 24/7/365 online debtor payment portal
When a debtor refuses to pay their delinquent account, GB Collects takes the collection process to the next level. With the client’s permission, we will forward the account to our elite worldwide attorneys from the Forwarders List of Attorneys who specialize in commercial law. Since 1922, The Forwarders List of Attorneys has excelled in credit and collections. They are highly accredited, qualified and approved in all aspects of collections.
- The American Collectors Association (ACA)
- The Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)*
- The Debt Buyers Association (DBA)
- The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC)
- The National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
To experience the most beneficial results, GB Collects works as a liaison between the client and the attorney. Our staff negotiates an agreeable rate and then provides monthly reports and timely status updates to keep clients up to date as we advance through the legal process.
Litigation Management is a fundamental component of the collection process. Our dedicated staff works hard to assure clients benefit from our services and obtain maximum recovery though the legal system. No account should go unpaid.