GB COLLECTS – AN AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY!
Born out of necessity, a core group of employees formed GB Collects in April 2001 after the owner of their previous collection agency decided to sell out to a bigger BPO firm. A short time later, the BPO firm decided to dramatically reduce the size of the collection staff and George Bresler, the Collection Manager, was told to terminate half of his employees as the company’s new goal was to represent only their top three clients.
George questioned their direction knowing the collection firm had 1,200 clients and a successful business plan under George’s collection management. In addition, he was advised to “stop returning the other client’s phone calls.” This was unacceptable to George. He refused to fire his loyal employees and instead resigned and started GB Collects. George’s complete management team is comprised of ex-employees who were outsourced by the prior BPO firm. George believes in relationships, not fiscal goals to achieve a proper work/life balance. By embracing quality people and a loyal environment.
From those humble beginnings, GB Collects is now celebrating its’ 10th year anniversary. George has built a best-in-class firm that is envied by many businesses and gained the loyalty of every GB Collects’ employee. The company is made up of positive people employing positive principles providing positive cash flow for its clients. GB Collects is proud to have delivered the finest receivable management services to the top health and property casualty insurance companies, commercial lessors, manufacturers, distributers and law firms for over ten years. We look forward to many more decades of delivering great services in the collection industry.
Best In Class Staff
- Our dedicated collection teams produce the highest net-back to our clients while maintaining a positive relationship with the clients customer
- Our dynamic and flexible staff excel in collecting for a wide variety of industries and understand the nuances and terminology that can often be the difference in whether or not an account is collected
- Our client service staff delivers seamless care designed around the needs of each customer
- Our Professionally trained employees guarantee ideal results for insurance companies world-wide, through their knowledge of HIPAA, the FDCPA and GLB. In addition they have received extensive training in Listening and Negotiation Skills, Overcoming Objections and Dispute Resolution in order to quickly collect an account while maintaining a positive relationship with our client’s customer
- GB Collects was recently awarded a “Best Place to Work in Collections” by Inside ARM and a “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal
- For over ten years, our clients have entrusted GB Collects to manage their cash flow
- We have managed over half a billion dollars in clients’ receivables since 2001
- We are bonded and insured for client peace of mind
- We participate in audited trust accounting
- We realize today’s slow payer may eventually become your client again. Therefore, we have the highest level of professionalism and respect for the debtor in our collection approach
- We have industry leading training, testing and monitoring of all activities
- Reporting to clients is timely and delivers actionable accurate information
- Industry leading recovery rates
- Fastest cash to account collection services
- Our Fast-Trac collection systems insures timely case management and optimal results
- A no noise environment that respects client confidentiality one client at a time
George Bresler, Chief Executive Officer
Since 1988, George has been a leading authority in the commercial collection industry. Before starting his own firm in 2001, George has held management positions with several BPO and collection firms such as Dun & Bradstreet and Creditek. Since inception, GB Collects has produced over $200 million dollars in debt recoveries for clients worldwide. George was recognized as one of the young business people to watch by the Philadelphia Business Journal and NJ Biz magazine.
Today, his company is a winner of Philadelphia Business Journal’s fastest growing companies as well a five time INC 5000 fastest growing company winner. In 2011, George’s company was named one of the best places to work in Philadelphia by Philadelphia Business Journal and also the 3rd best place to work in the collections industry by InsideARM. The Department of Defense honored GB Collects and George with the ESGR award for supporting the Guard and Reserve. George is also a regional fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Women’s Opportunity Center, Red Cross and Covenant house of Atlantic City.
Gilbert L. Fisher, Chief Operating Officer
Gil spent the past 20 years working in the collection industry where he encountered every aspect of the business. His career began in retail collections where he consistently exceeded his monthly goals. His superior collection skills steered him to a position as Manager of Outsourcing at a commercial collection agency. While a manager, Gil took the lead role in inventing and developing an innovative tool called Debtwatcher that increased business instantly.
In 2001, Gil started GB Collects with George Bresler as the Director of Operations and was soon promoted to the COO of GB Collects. Gil’s skills and experience helped GB Collects become one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies for five consecutive years, a Philadelphia 100 fastest growing private company winner, a South Jersey fastest growing private company winner, a best place to work in Philadelphia and insideARM’s 3rd best place to work in collections.
We welcome your questions and requests. Just drop us a line, give us a call, or visit our offices.
1253 Haddonfield Berlin Rd.
Voorhees NJ 08043-4847